Friday, August 12, 2016

There’s No Way I’ll Send My Kids To Public School To Be Brainwashed By The LGBT Lobby

It’s been announced that schools in Charlotte will no longer be using the terms “boy” and “girl.” They’ve adopted a new gender fluid policy that allows students to be whatever gender they prefer. Boys will even be allowed to attend all-girl overnight trips, so long as they identify as girls for the duration.

To alleviate any confusion, the school system has also introduced something called a “gender unicorn,” which is a mascot invented by the LGBT lobby to explain gender and sexuality to kids. No, I’m not making this up. A gender unicorn. Seriously.

This, of course, is just the latest bit of LGBT insanity to come out of our nation’s public schools. And it’s too much, I think. If there is ever going to be a last straw, this “transgender” lunacy must be it. How can we send our children into an environment where radical left wing gender theory has been adopted as a standard and mandatory program? How can we expect our kids to endure 12 years of this madness and emerge normal and healthy at the end of it all?

I am among a whole crop of new parents with very young kids, and we are all quickly trying to decide where our children will begin their educational journeys. At this point, I don’t see how we can choose public school. At least I know that I certainly cannot:

CLICK HERE TO READ THE POST.

The post There’s No Way I’ll Send My Kids To Public School To Be Brainwashed By The LGBT Lobby appeared first on The Matt Walsh Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment